The Golden Crown Literary Society (GCLS) is a non-profit, volunteer organization whose mission is for the education, promotion, and recognition of lesbian fiction and creative non-fiction. Our goals are to:
- Provide learning opportunities, encouragement and assistance to new and established authors in developing their craft;
- Support and strengthen quality lesbian writing by providing educational programs and creating opportunities for readers and writers to interact; and
- To recognize and promote lesbian literary work.
The Golden Crown Literary Society (GCLS) is a growing organization that is an all-volunteer effort relying on the expertise of its members and friends. The Board of Directors are also all volunteers, including the Executive Director. We are continually searching for those interested in helping the GCLS grow and prosper.
· If you would like to serve on an advisory board, please email the director of volunteers, Pam Sloss at firstname.lastname@example.org
· If you would like to make a donation, please visit our website for more information about donation opportunities, or contact our Executive Director, Patty Schramm, at email@example.com
Membership to the GCLS is currently $20/year. As a member, you have voting rights on the Ann Bannon Popular Choice Award, have access to our quarterly Newsletter, access to internal reports, meeting minutes, financial information and other information about the Society, as well as preferred rates for our annual conference and webinars. For more information, please contact our Directors At Large for Member Outreach, Mercedes and CD at firstname.lastname@example.org